College Administrator's Patient Module is designed for clinical departments that bill for patient services. It tracks and bills for work performed in different services such as in-patient, out-patient, and ER. Billing rates are assigned by service and CPT codes. An abbreviated medical record is maintained that includes patient demographic, insurance, and diagnosis information.
- Easy to use
- Bill for multiple services with one installation
- Invoices formatted to meet University specifications
- Utilizes industry standard CPT and ICD codes
- Automated notification system to remind physicians when new treatment plans need to be developed
- Management reports monitoring physician activity
- Flexible security system limits access by service or provider (physician)
- Electronic invoice formats for transfer to central or external billing agencies
College Administrator's Patient Module allows administrators to access and manage their own patient billing records at their desktop. It tracks patient diagnosis information for each admission or visit as well as a historical account of services provided to each patient. Management reports provide information by service, provider, attending physician, diagnosis (ICD), and procedure (CPT) code.
College Administrator stores information in a secure MS Access or SQL Server database. The Patient Billing Module further ensures data security by maintaining all patient information in a separate database from the other College Adminstrator modules. It incorporates a multi-level security system that limits data access by service and/or admitting provider (physician).